Virgin Voyages Vision
Virgin Voyages isn't your average cruise --it's a way of life. Expected to set sail in April 2020, this unique cruise experience truly encompasses Richard Branson's vision for bringing everything you love about the land...to the open sea.
What You Can Expect Aboard
• The adults-only, all-inclusive, edgy and fun and "rebellious-luxe" concept will make you feel like you’re not just staying on a ship –you’re living there
• Incorporates sleek and modern designs throughout the ship with glamorous suites, amenities and more
• Innovative and sustainable, with each suite loaded with modern technology so guests can stay connected with the outside world
• Thoughtfully-sourced food and retail merchandise, by banning unnecessary single-use plastics to ensure the experience is as “green” as possible
• 24/7 dining with 20+ eateries (tips build-in!) that is all made-to-order –no buffet lines for this luxurious ship!
• A state-of-the-art wellness center with an onboard tattoo parlor, so you can keep doing you …even on vacation
• Party all day and night at the onboard nightclub, poolside oasis, numerous bars –or private Beach Club in Bimini (reserved just for Virgin Voyage passengers!)
• Partnerships from around the world to give guests the most authentic and creative sailing experience ever
Make Your Reservation
Scarlet Lady is expected to set sail for the first time out of Miami in April 2020. Already packing? We thought so. Be sure to save you spot aboard today! For more information on this one-of-a-kind sailing experience, contact us for more information!