Daily we hear about the long TSA lines in our airports. To make time fly in the TSA line consider:
1. Sweet or Sour: Wave at strangers and see who will wave back.
2. Using your phone or iPad to:
- Play a game
- Make a to do list
- Clean out your email
- Listen to music, ebook
- Listen to a sport event.
- Catch up on the news
- Send a text to someone you haven’t talked with for awhile.
- Call a friend or family member.
3. The Alphabet Game: Find the letters of the alphabet from A-Z on objects around you like clothing and signs.
4. Talking to others around you: People come from different backgrounds, you could learn something you don't already know.
5. Mind Wandering: Let your mind wander from topic to topic.
6. Solving a problem: This is a good time to brainstorm solutions to a problem.
7. People watching: You never know who you might see.
8. Reviewing your bucket list: Add to or cross off.
9. Reading a magazine: For some, it’s easier to handle the magazine in a line than a tech device.
10. DO NOTHING! You always have the option to move with the line and do nothing, but wait.
Plan your waiting line activities before leaving for the airport, such as the night before you travel. We all know how hectic it is once in the airport. Planning your TSA line entertainment relieves stress and helps get your trip off on the right foot. Have Fun!